define your vision and strategy for growth
- [30 DAYS]: Strategic and cross-functional assessment of the business: consumer landscape, sales & marketing, operations, organization & culture, competitive landscape, macro trends, shareholders and stakeholders situation
- [60 DAYS]: Definition of the Vision and future state of the business
- [90 DAYS]: Business strategy delivering on the Vision and growth expectations. It includes: 1) identification of areas for potential growth leveraging current business footprint and external opportunities, and 2) assessment of structural, team and organizational changes needed to support the growth plan
Build a tangible plan and path to growth
- [30 DAYS]: Business & Gap assessment, looking at current state and future ambition. Areas included: consumer landscape, sales & marketing, operations, organization & culture, competitive landscape, macro trends, shareholders and stakeholders situation
- [60 DAYS]: Structured in-market offer(s) delivering on your vision, including value proposition, price & packages
- [90 DAYS]: Business Model development, and detailed path for market launch(es) – including organization, team and culture implications
Unlock resistances to growth
- [30 DAYS]: Culture & team dynamics assessment: internal, external and shareholders. Identification of barriers to business growth.
- [60 DAYS]: Development of strategic path to address those barriers.
- [90 DAYS]: Implementation & adjustment as needed
And as we work together, you will also
- Access a wide range of documents and frameworks relevant to accelerate the process
- Access the continuous support and advises you need throughout the journey, on the strategy and roadmap that your business needs, but also as a sounding board for big decisions, advising on team, shareholder and stakeholder management
- Get the confidence that you’re doing the right thing
In summary, together we’ll bring your vision to life, and unlock your, your team’s, and your business’s full potential.
Also, all programs and timings will be adjusted to your specific needs.
If you’re curious to learn more about driving growth in your business, get on the list to receive our free guide to double digit growth